Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mr. Ho to the rescue!!!

Yup mr ho was my saviour for today...he really made my day today...well let me enlighten u on the scenario...
As usual i have a class at 9 on thursday morning and i was supposed to conduct my class in the language lab because the students have to present their research to me and i have to evaluate them...computer and a projector can only be found in the lang. lab...so a good lecturer like me (duhhh) has booked the lab last week...
the crisis that i face was, i went into the KU's room to get the key to the lang. lab and to my horror the key to the lab was not to be found(but i tried not to panic....you how gabra i can be when things went not according to the plan.... because perhaps somebody is already in the lab)
i packed my things and headed to the lab while praying that somebody is using the lab...i nearly had a heart attack (i'm just exegurate on this part heheh) when i found that the lab was locked and nobody was there....then my head started to plan on things very fast....so i went back again to the KU's office to search for the key....unfortunately the key is still cannot be found anywhere...i asked a few of my officemates to help me search for that stupid key(excuse the language) then i decided that i have to conduct the class in the bilik tutorial...but i just pity the students because they already prepare with the presentation and all....
so while i was walking to the class, i saw that mr ho running towards to lang. lab and apa lagi i pun turn back to the lab ler...my instict told me that mr. ho managed to locate the key...and guess what......he went all the way from the office to the lab with the key and he made my day...all of my troubles disapear as soon as i saw him heheheh tragic but true....
i feel so touch that he really wanted to help me out ...it was sooo sweet of him rite....well that's about all i just think that he deserve to be mention in my blog hahahah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home