Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A verryyy verry productive year!!!

It seems that i 've will be updating my blogs with the news of my frens who are recently became parents or expecting to be one soon...yup after hilya and iza, the latest news that i heard from azl is JAY is also pregnant 3 months with her first baby....and both of us (me and azl) is just so very happy to hear bout the news...
the second person who is also expecting her first baby would be winny(ida)...she just message me yesterday to inform that she went for a checkup and it's positive...but she kindda afraid coz it's still too soon kan... so i would like to take this oppurtunity to ask whoever is reading this blog would pray for both of them (mommies and babies) for their safety and pain free delivery heheheh...

i bet iza will say to me again that i should have organise a baby shower for u guys who are expecting because it seems that all my recent blogs are about babies and their mommies...ok la got to go since apai just called and terus hilang benda nak tulis dalam blog nih...tuh aaa hang apai...abis idea aku nak tulis blog ari nih....guys, blame it on apai (hahah) just kidding ..by the way since i gave my add to him and he will find time to read my blog, i would like to say welcoome to AAAPPAAIIIII....ok hope to see you in kl soon...chow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home