Monday, December 04, 2006

Intan's wedding

Yesterday i had the oppurtunity to go to Intan's wedding in Taiping(altho it was actually apai's side) the wedding was nice dapat jugak tgk both of them atas pelamin...anyway,during the wedding, i was caught in a situation that kindda funny and embarassing...well, intan's dad used to call me KAJOL (altho not to my face) but according to intan, her father always refer me as KAJOL...so i tot the whole calling names period is over and eventually i tot he knows my real name or at least my nick name which is yone...i dont really see the resemblance between me and Kajol perhaps only the skin colour nak kata the body size, i think i have more "curves" hehehehe....so the situation goes something like this:

both her parents were seated at the main table and me and azu went to the main table just to show our face and wave to the happy couple...then intan's parents saw us(takkan tak pi salam kan so we went)

Mak Intan : "Errmm nih kawan intan yang duduk penang tuh kan..."

Yone : "Aaa yup yg duduk penang tuh"

Ayah Intan : He recognised me but still could not utter my name so the words that comes
from his mouth wre "Aaa'aa Kajol kan"

Yone : apa nak jawab nih? takkan nak ngaku KAJOL lak kan ya Allah masa tuh punya la
malu tak tau nak jawab aper...(i did not toleh pun nak tgk sapa yg dengar dah
ler photographer was just nearby and nasib baik the cameraman tak duduk
dekat...sekali masuk video mmg kes tak leh nak letak muka in public anymore)..
in the end KERYEH jer is the best way to handle the situation

alamak got to go ler org dah nak tutup ofis ni...later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home