Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I've been Tagged!!!

I have been tagged by abang a'a and he personally "text" me about it....right after i finished my class, terus jer turun ke ofis and bukak abg a'a's blog...ye la i need to know i've been tag about what kan....well abg a'a altho u stated in ur blog that u have a boring life, wait untill u read about my life...very dull and pathetic hehehe....but again what the heck kan...so here goes...

Five things in my bag ( right now the only bag that i carry around wud be my handbag)
1) My phone (the old phone since end 0f 2003 kot...it is my second phone...for those who know me since 2003, u know which one la kan maybe the housing jer dah tukar hehhe)
2) my purse (altho it's a new one but dah tak bleh nak tutup...it's one of the purses that closes well when u do not put anything inside it but when u stuff in all ur "cards" terus tak leh tutup)
3) the girlie things like a lipsitck and a small compact powder(altho i rarely use both...just put it there in case i need it during emergency cases(most unlikely to happen))
4)one bag/case where i put all of my keys inside it (house, lab and car keys)
5) 2 pens and a ruler ( 1 tuh dah tak dak ink and it's a wonder why i still carry it though..)

Five things inside my wallet
1) mykad
2) my driving license (bet this two things wud be listed in everybody's tag)
3) cards ( 3 atm cards, 2 real rewards card, 1 bonus link card, 1 creadit card, 1 kfc card, 1 jusco card, 1 bodyshop card, 1 toys "r" us card, 1 um card...my old matrix card....hehehe no wonder the purse cud not close properly :) )
4) money ( tapi duit orang lain....rehan and linda have paid the house rent so i have to go and cash in the money after work)
5) one passport size picture of me and one more of yah ( tak tau camna bleh ada gambaq minah nih)

Five things in my favourite room
i cannot think of a favourite room rite now so i'm going to follow abg a'a la...bedroom...here goes

1) my Harry Potter book- the deathly hallows ( i guess i'll be forever "gripped" with this book)
2)my bed - of course i like it best everytime i change the sheets
3)my pillow - ada 3...after all what is the function of a bed without pillows rite...full and fluffy pillow esp batal kekabu mannnn heaven aaa
4)my hair brush - well it is not one of my favourite things but i dont know dah benda apa yg nak kena letak...so i just pick the things that i cud not live with..tak tahan aaaa kalau tak sikat rambut
5) my other story books...u can find books all around...in the book rack and on my bed...ada la dlm 3-4 books beside my bed...

Five things I would like to do:
1) travelling....tak kisah mana2 pun wud do...but one place that i have to go before i die wud be Ireland...but then i want to go to switzerland and beijing and london and scottland and dubai and turkey again...and the list can go on and on....
2) diet and excecise...desprately need to lose some weight..susah nak cari baju raya waaaa
3) shopping by using someone else's money....hahaha
4) own a book shop/ book company and be extremely wealthy
5)finish off all this markings and key in the marks for the students

Five things I'm currently on
1) marking the students' assigments
2) searching for a baju raya ( tak dak lagi nih baju raya isk..isk..isk)
3) listing all of my expenditures for this month and next ... and the word for it wud be "budgetting" (bleh dikatakan 1 day, 3-4 kali la gak buat budget....what a headache...with the raya season coming real soon...tak sempat nak simpan duit)
4) have to show up tomorow for majlis berbuka puasa with the pengarah bahagian matrikulasi ( no complains here...i'm looking at it from the positive side...makan free yeahh...)
5) trying very hard to finish this tag thinggy... susah ahhh took me 2 hours to complete these questions...

so there u go...finally....told u that i lead a pathetic and boring life...and i have to go now...oohh ya since abg a'a has tagged me and yong, so i want to tag Yah, Iza, Cha, Jue and Yati...and whoever is reading this entry tapi tak buat lagi....so yg kena tag tuh kena buat jugak TIDAK BOLEH TIDAK esp to jue, iza and yati....kalau tak wat "putus kawan"hehehehe just kidding...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mior Azhar said...

Yone, tak dtg KL ke cari baju raya like last year?

8:17 PM  
Blogger yone said...

tuh la abg a'a, wanted to go down to kl this weekend but had to cancel the plan because of my financial situation heheh budgetting maaa....
tgk la nanti raya baru turun kot since the semester break dlm bulan syawal lagi...

7:58 AM  
Blogger Iza Idris said...

weh..
aku pun kena ka??

Mintak delay boleh dak?
Bulan2 posa ni.. otak tak berapa nak *sihat* la hehehe :D

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home