Saturday, May 15, 2004

I don't know what to do with my life

well this question keep popping up in my head and i dont know why...what a lie...i know y ler..bcoz i seriously dont know what i'm gonna do after this practical training...well for once i just wanna take my own sweet time (not that long ler) to decide the next move in my life but yet everybody dat i know is moving foward without any delay...of course the motivation will be da money and there are also a few of my frens that wanna do their masters...and still i haven't decided wat to do with my life...mama did asked me whether i want to continue my studies but sometimes i feel like i'm tired of studying but yet i like studying...man i'm a confius person rite now..isk...isk..isk.. man life is getting tougher and tougher but that is the fact of life...kalau tak der benda tuh u r not living properly la kan..heheh...ohhh gosh....i am terribly bored and just waiting for the office hour to end so that i can go back and see maria clara...tuh aaa duduk kat umah asyik melayan tv jer...lama2 muka pun jadi squre ikut tv...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dilla D said...

Yone! It's ok to take a break after u've been studying since 5 or six years old. Look at me. I've been at home doing nothing for 2 months. Of course la, kengkawan lain dah cari keje...but don't worry. Rezeki kita akan datang. Anyway...amboi..."the motivation will be the money"...mcm ayat dlm fear factor jek...

Apsal tak update nih..update la!!!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home