Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Bye bye bloody...

yup i had to say goodbye to my blood today..heheh i just donated my blood kat klinik penang port tadi...since today is da blood donation day kat penang port...da best part yg derma darah kat sini is every staff yg menderma will get mc and a hamper...i did not know about this till i went down and donate...so dpt ler hamper but not da mc...maybe sbb i'm not a staff just a practical student so nama mmg tak der laa kat situ...but tak kisah aaa mmg i cannot go back pun sbb ada kerja yg kena settle..
anyway back to da donation blood

kali nih da nurse yg cucuk tuh senang jer cari my vein...and da flow was laju..i still remember da first time i had to donate my blood...dat was in UM and YATI was one of the AJK for da blood donation campaign...i have to admit aaa every time nak donate tuh rasa nervous tuh mmg ada la...but my first time was da worse...dah ler still have doubt in my mind masa dah duduk atas katil tuh...tetiba da nurse could not find my vein lak...so i have to change hand and still da nurse susah gak nak cari vein tuh...but fortunatelly an older nurse came and found da vein and cucuk terus da needle in my hand...

da second time dat i donate blood was da worse...at first da nurse tuh cari vein tak jumpa...then bila dah jumpa she was kindda NOT gentle with it...the effect from donating da second time was teruk sangat..my hand was lebam blue black for a bout a week and mmg rasa sakit ler...dat's da reason mama tak kasi derma dah...hehehe

oooo gtg da boss is coming...catch up later...chow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home