Thursday, November 04, 2004

Sorry my frens!!!

I wanna say sorry to all my frens out there who doesn't forget about me xpecially during this raya season...thanks a lot for all the raya greeting cards...sorry la i have to admit that i am a lousy fren who doesnt keep all their frens address so that i can reply back all the cards...it's not that i dont collect the addresses but somehow i misplaced the address book and tak leh la nak reply balik all the cards...i am so terriblly sorry ler....so i wanna take this oppurtunity to wish all my frens who send me greeting cards and who did not send me greeting cards a very happy raya and mintak ampun and maaf bebanyak dari hujung rambut sampai ler ke ujung kaki...heheh and to all my frens yang sudah bekerja...apalagi ringan2kan la tangan menghulur pada bulan baik nih yek...:)
ok la got to go sbb abah tengah tunggu tuh lama lak abah melangun kat depan ttuh nanti hehehe lepas nih nak gi pasar ramadhan again hehehe makan lagi yea...yea...yea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home