Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Satisfying day...

I have written this post last week but i dont have the time to post it...so here it goes...

Yup that is how I would describe today....satisfying....altho not all the things happen today was satisfying but I just feel that I achieved something today heheheh...ok fisrt of all my day started with me attending the portal session where we had the chance to learn the basic features about gif animation taught by Fizin...well the session was fun cause we did not notice the time at all...

the second thing was I had set an objective to at least know how to load a movie thru flash since it is a new thing to me and before the day ends, I have managed to fulfill my objective for the day hehehehe anyway altho it was an achievement, I am still way behind compared to sue cause she is more talented in doing all of this multimedia thinggy (by the way sue is my housemate + officemate who has a degree in multimedia design from MMU) so terasa rendah gak ler bila tgk benda yang dia design...well my other objectives in future would be to master the multimedia technique heheheh tak tau ler sampai bila the motivation will stay with me J

The next thing that happen to us was we bought a refregerator today....punya la lama bercita2 nak beli hari nih baru terlaksana hasrat di hati...it’s not about the fridge but what the fridge represent is more important...meaning we all have to cook from now on no more tapau or dine out hehehe so nobody can say that we all anak dara tiga orang malas nak masak hahaha (but yet again kalau tak masak gak bukan malas ehhh sajer jer tak nak tunjuk skill)

So all in all i would say it’s a good day altho not all the things happen according to what you want but you can always try to make the best out of it (word of wisdom)

Oh ya one more thing, I recieved a message from my ex-student today wishing me happy fasting and happy hari raya....I thot that she has forgotten me ye la after all i just had the chance to teach her for about 3 months jer and still she remembers me ( what a miracle kan ) I just grateful for all the things that god has given me

I would like to take this oppurtunity to wish all Happy Fasting and Happy Hari Raya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home