Thursday, May 27, 2004

been bz

well it's been a while since i wrote something in this blog...i've been busy or pretended to be busy...heeheh no la...actually i was kindda bz for da past few days since i had to finish up all my report writing coz i'm gonna submit to the letcurer this friday...yup i'm going down to kl in 2 days time and i only have bout 1 1/2 days to meet and catch up with all my frens and i dont tink i can do it....ye la coz i have to go and visit my relatives some more in this short time....anyway doesn't matter la i think coz when i finish my practical training i will definitely go down to kl again and that time i shall spend more time with my frens there...hehehe..orait got to go and hope i will write something in this blog sooner more often....

1 Comments:

Blogger Dilla D said...

Yone, whenever ur bz, why do u like to start ur post with, "it's been a while since I....." hehhehe....dah jadi habit ek. Cam automatic keluar jek. Just kidding. Eh, if I happen to go to penang, I'll give u a call. Kalau ada masa, I will give u a visit. Itupun kalau hg bagi pi la..hehe...oklah Yone....don't worry. I got through my miseries and hopefully u would be able to go throught urs....bout Harry Potter, it's ok. Maybe next time, we'll watch another movie together. Amboi...aku nih cam tulis email lak. over tul

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home