Tuesday, June 01, 2004

pissed off!!

i am so bloody piss off with certain people...mmg aa skarang nih most of people(my batch) are all talking bout graduating and we are all concern bout whether we all manage to gradute this year or next...ok dat is something la but i really piss off with this one particular person...dah la dia kata it's ok kalau grad next year...yg penting skarang nih kena cari kerja...and this guy is not even my fren, he is a fren's boyfren...mcm la aku nih tak cari kerja...tau ler gf dia dah dpt kerja...so what???? then i said to him a lot can happen in one year time and he said pompuan mmg camtuh suka pikir mcm2...apa lak aku pikir mcm2... mana la tau kan kot2 dpt ker yg require me to travel ker outstation ker coz i really like doing all those stuff....anyway dia kata lagi kalau grad tahun ni and then tak der kerja camna??? i just wish dat i have da guts to say to him at least kalau grad this year, ada la black and white kalau nak mintak kerja nanti..!##$!%!$...who the hell he think he is to give me advice that i didnt want...kalau ngan gf dia bleh aaa ckp camtuh tapi sorry aaa nak ckp camtuh with me...jgn ingat semua pompuan in this world is like ur gf ler...s***...i really dont like using all this improper words but then people do sometimes get on ur nerves xpecially ppl who does not have the rite to say anything bout my life...even my parents did not say stuff like that coz they know my plans...not like some people...they dont know me or my plans yet they nak bagi support la konon...well i dont need support from ppl yg sajer jer nak menjatuhkan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home