Monday, June 28, 2004

hard time getting up

well monday come again and thank god it's gonna be my last monday here in penang port since this is my last week as a practical student...anyway i had a hard time getting up this morning..but yet again it was my doing ler...sapa suruh tido lambat kan...tuh ahhh tak larat nak bukak mata...actually i just came back from kl last night coz my aunty was admitted to the hospital 3 days ago and it was unplanned yg gi kl tuh....mama and abah still in kl coz they will be visiting my aunty and my toksu yg mmg tgh sakit and they have nothing to rush home since they dont have anything to do really...so kat umah tuh i've been staying alone but not tonite...tonite my aunty invited me to sleep over at her place(sebenarnya malas aaa nak gi but rather then making everybody worry bout me staying alone tak kisah aaa)

well back to the original story bout not being able to get up early...well since last nite i was alone at home, i decided to call hilya in klang and we talked and talked from 11pm to 2am...wheheh mampus aaa after this abah will naik angin when he sees da bill yikes!!!...tak kisah ler i planned to pay for the bill ler since dah guna banyakkan...but tuh aaa it was always like dat with hilya...we always will say "ok we better stop here if not the bill will be like hell" but the simple act like putting down da phone is soo hard to do when i'm talking to hil....we talked about everything from life as a student/working to current and past friendship to social life to family life to conflicks that we've been having and all sorts of topics aaaa and i always like talking to her...it's like magic whenever i talked to her...it seems that she understand me da best when it come to my frens(i'm not saying dat my other frens do not understand me but with hil and azl it's like they totally understand...sometimes i myself dont know me dat well..)well just wanna to say thanks a lot to hilya and azl for being there with me thru ups and downs( u guys are real jewel to me )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home