Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My first present

chocs from sue to me...ahhh sayang lak nak bukak bila dah letak reben camtuh kan

heheh just before the day ends, sue presented me a gift from her...syok betoi...altho it's just chocolate but it meant a lot to me and people who know me, they know i'm a chocolate lover....a small bar of cadbury fruit and nut and another bar of cadbury black forest errmm yum..yum..


altho this is not the first present that been given to for my 26th birthday coz i have recieved the present from yong lagi awal....buffet lunch heheheh apahal semua org bagi benda makan nih....nampak sangat i like to eat and my weight can prove it heheh anyway thanks a lot yong and sue and for the rest who have been sending messages and calling me, thanks a lot...really appreciate it...oh ya lupa lak nak inform abah and mama were the first one who wished me this morning(after 7.00am) at 12.00 tak ramai yg wish...i believe ramai yg dah tidur...understood cause i was sleepy myself....THANKS A MILLION GUYS...love y'all and muaaahhhhh

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday......
Now u r 26?.....
Last time u r in smk Alma ? 2005? doing ur practicum? ooo.... mesti kenai saya nih.....

9:54 AM  
Blogger Mior Azhar said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONE!!! MOGA2 MURAH REZEKI LAGI, TETAP IMAN, PANJANG UMUR and YANG TERPENTING SEKALI CEPAT2 BERTEMU JODOH.

Abg Aa and Kak Yan

11:50 AM  
Blogger yone said...

to leftenan
yup i'm 26 this year...by the way do i know u? tak ler pulak ingat sesapa kat alma dulu yang goes with leftenan as a nickname...

to abg a'a and kak yan
terima kasih for the wish and the doa :)

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home